Final Hurrah

My Big Idea

Here's to Photography 12! I had so much fun in this class and because of this I will be working toward buying my own camera. So here is the last hurrah! A collection of pictures I took but didn't publish or simply just like them that much that I want to show them off again.




 They insisted on getting their pictures taken and I was on a snapping spree this day. 

Color! These pictures were taken at different times of the year. 

 My mum wouldn't stop bugging me to take a picture like this. She got what she wanted. Haha. 


My sisters are great for their facial expressions. Gerry was putting up some fight when I took the photos. 



It was so high key it almost looks like my sister is fading into the light. 






One extra one because it wouldn't really be me without aesthetic you know? 


Thanks Mr. Muller for the great oppurtunity to take pictures and finding a different way of expressing myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #13

Assignment #7

History of Photography